Manifolds - Standard Flow
Standard pneumatic manifolds are essential for systems with multiple supply lines branching to different locations. Built to last while delivering high-quality performances, standard compressed air manifolds provide distribution points to keep your system flowing as designed. As a leading supplier of pneumatic components, Polyconn is prepared to supply or source pneumatic air manifolds that meet your specifications.
Manifold Design Elements
- Ability to transport air, water, or hydraulic fluid
- Operational temperatures from -10°F to 200°F
- Capabilities to withstand harsh or corrosive environments
- 1000 PSI for non-shock air
- 3000 PSI for non-shock hydraulic
- 2 to 10 or 90° inline standard outlets
- 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, and 3/4 NPT female threaded outlet sizes
Is a Nickel-Plated or Black Anodized Standard Air Manifold Best?Both nickel-plated and black anodized aluminum pneumatic manifolds deliver lasting performances in most pneumatic systems. However, each comes with its own strengths, weaknesses, and specifications. Your best choice will depend on your application’s requirements, environment, and other factors.
In addition to aluminum manifolds, we also offer brass, stainless steel, nylon, and polypropylene standard flow manifolds upon request. Call 763-559-0388 today to learn more about custom options.
Manifolds Black AnodizedLightweight and cost-effective, black anodized standard flow manifolds offer reliable performances in pneumatic systems. Black anodized finishes are ideal for any application that requires a low-maintenance, durable option. They resist corrosion and abrasion to provide long-lasting operations over long periods of use.
Manifolds Nickel-PlatedNickel plating adds some weight and size to standard pneumatic manifolds as well as several operational advantages. Heat resistant and wear resistant, nickel-plated standard manifolds are reliable and durable options that add visual appeal to exposed pneumatic systems. Much like their black anodized counterparts, these air manifolds hold up to extended use over long lifespans.
Industrial Applications for Standard Air ManifoldsStandard pneumatic manifolds are versatile, high-performance options for pneumatic systems. Their durable constructions make them an ideal solution for:
- Regulating flow in food and beverage packaging
- Blood analyzers, clinical diagnostics, lab equipment, and other medical applications
- Planters, tractors, harvesters, and other agricultural equipment
- Industrial gas manifolds and other oil and gas machinery
- And much, much more!