Designed for a wide range of industrial applications, including food quality, which require F.D.A. approved materials. Materials include acetal copolymer or polypropylene, nitrile rubber or EPDM and stainless steel. Polypropylene Fittings 42 fittings in 9 different configurations, please contact factory to order.
Pressure and Temperature ratings given when installed with nylon tubing- contact us for other temperatures, pressures or media.
- Plastic: Polyethylene, Nylon, and Polyurethane (tube inserts are recommended for soft tubing).
- Braided: Stem/Barb fittings PC47G-*, PC49G-*, PC47GM-* (clamp to retain braided tube on barb is required)
- Metal Tube (soft): brass, copper, or mild steel conforming to the Tube Tolerances listed
- Metal Tube (hard): NOT recommended for use with hard metal tube
Warning: Not recommended for use in heating systems or with explosive gases, petroleum spirits, or other fuels. Contact us for chemical (or potentially aggressive liquid) resistance information. All Push-in fittings are for use with 95A Durometer Polyurethane, Polyethylene, or Nylon Tubing.
Our Plastic Push-In Fitting Catalog is also available on-line.
If the Qty shows "In Stock" please note that the availability is subject to change dependent upon quantity ordered.
- Max. Torque (NPT): (1/8" - 1/4": 13 in lbs), (3/8" - 1/2": 26 in lbs).
- Pressure Air (PSI): (5/32" - 5/16" ID: 230), (3/8" - 1/2" ID: 170).
- Temperature Range: -20°F to +149°F.
- Collet cover prevents accidental removal of tube and allows color coding.
- A wide range of sizes and configurations for use and reuse.
- For fast connection and disconnection without tools.
- Suitable for inert gases, liquids and vacuum with metal or plastic tube.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.