For use with brass, copper or iron pipe. Designed for low and medium pressure pipe line connections. Typically used in water, grease, fuels, LP and natural gas, refrigeration , instrumentation and low pressure systems. Brass pipe fittings meet SAE, ASME, and ASA requirements. Pre-applied Thread Sealant available upon request: Contact Polyconn for ordering information minimum quantities may apply.
If you need special size/configuration or if you would like to place an order for the brass pipe fittings or fittings with electroless nickel plating please contact us. Our Brass & Nickel Plated Catalog is also available on-line.
If the Qty shows "In Stock" please note that the availability is subject to change dependent upon quantity ordered.
- Assembly Instructions: Tighten approx. 2-1/2 turns past hand tight.
- Vibration: Fair resistance to vibration and pipe movement depending on conditions.
- Temperature Range: -68° to +250°F.
- Operating Pressure (PSI): Up to 1,000.
- Connectors, unions, nuts and extruded elbows and tees machined from CA 360 and CA 345 brass rod.
- All pipe fitting threads meet the standards developed by the Society of Automotive Engineers.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.